- Cookie files (so-called "cookies") are computer data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User's end device (e.g. computer, tablet, smartphone) and are intended for using the Website. Cookies are not harmful to Users or their devices, they do not adversely affect their operation. They also do not cause any configuration changes in the end devices or in the software installed on these devices.
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or disabling the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
- Web browsing software (web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored on the User's end device by default. Website Users may change their settings in this regard, as the web browser enables the removal of cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information in this respect can be found in the help section or in the web browser documentation.
- The Website uses the following cookies:
- "necessary" cookies enabling the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services requiring authentication on the Website;
- cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the authentication of the Website;
- "performance" cookies enabling the collection of information on the use of websites;
- "functional" cookies allowing "remembering" the settings selected by the User and personalising the User's interface, e.g. with regard to the chosen language or region of the User's origin, font size, website appearance, etc.;
- "advertising" cookies enabling the delivery of advertising content to Users tailored to their interests, visits to websites, also for remarketing purposes using so-called third-party cookies.
- Depending on the website or mobile application used, the type and amount of cookies may vary.
II. SCOPE OF DATA COLLECTED
- Cookies identify the devices and browsers used for browsing websites - they allow, for example, to find out whether the device has already visited the website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- Within the Website, the Controller may process data regarding the use of the website using a computer, tablet or smartphone or any other device through which the User accesses the websites. Some of this data, when combined with other data, may be personal data.
- By means of the Internet technologies used, the Controller can process for example:
- device data: device type/model, unique device identifiers, MAC address, IP address, operating system, operating system version and device settings, language set, screen resolution, browser version and type;
- log/events: time of using the Website, search data and any information stored in cookies that uniquely identifies the User's browser or account;
- location data: IP address, User location data obtained through various positioning technologies - (longitude and latitude, ISP e.g. Play/Orange, other location data provided by the User), such as GPS, Wi-Fi access points or other sensors that may provide data in the vicinity of the device (after agreeing to the location);
- other data: data on the use of the Website, which may be processed if the User visits or uses the Controller's websites, e.g. input source under UTM, advertising campaign from which the User accessed the website, referrals, links the User clicked on, the number of clicks and views of the dynamic web content, which ads the User saw and where the User saw them, if the User agreed to retargeting.
- In connection with accessing the Controller's Website, data from the end device is processed in an automated manner in connection with its call or activity on the website, whereby the Controller assesses certain factors concerning natural persons in order to predict future behaviour by analysing their behaviour, but without making significant decisions concerning the User.
III. PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS OF THE INTERNET TECHNOLOGIES APPLIED
- The Controller uses the Internet technologies applied:
- to ensure the functioning, safety and reliability of the website;
- to adapt the content of the Website to the User's preferences and optimise the use of the Website, improve the Website (appropriate display of the Website, adapting it to the individual needs of the User);
- to analyse and compile statistics, which help understand how Website Users use websites, making it possible to improve their structure and content;
- for advertising purposes (including profiling, remarketing, retargeting) and connecting with social media, displaying behavioural advertising (based on interests) aimed at providing Users with advertising content tailored to their interests or profiles; they may also be used to display advertisements outside the Website (also using so-called third-party cookies) of the Controller's advertising partners. The Controller's goal is to prepare an advertising offer that will be attractive and beneficial to the User, therefore as part of behavioural advertising, the User may see primarily information about products or services that they have already viewed or checked out on his websites.
- At any time, the User may withdraw their consent or object to the processing of their personal data by changing the cookie settings by changing the browser settings or by using other methods that allow changing the cookie settings.
- The default setting of most search engines is to accept all cookies. However, the settings on a search engine can be changed to require it to accept cookies, to accept or reject only certain types of cookies, or to reject all cookies.
- Please note that some cookies are necessary for the functioning of the Controller's websites, and their deletion or disabling may reduce their functionality.
- Cookies or other technologies are used automatically, which does not mean that on the Controller's websites they are used with the intention of automatic decision-making or to produce a similar legal effect that may harm the interests or privacy of Users.
IV. FUNCTIONALITIES OR TECHNOLOGIES OF THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS
- The Controller uses services and tools of third-party providers on his websites, in particular in the scope related to the provision of services available through the website (e.g. chat, callpage services) as well as analytics, behavioural advertising (based on interests), remarketing and measurement of advertising campaign results.
- The Controller's websites or fanpages may use third-party social network plug-ins, e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, (plug-ins e.g. "Like", "Share"), marked with the well-known icons of these networks. To this end, the code referring to the above networks is placed on the relevant pages. Content from the Controller's websites may be uploaded to this page or to this service. Depending on the User's privacy settings, it may be visible publicly or privately (e.g. only to friends, followers, or anyone who accesses the User's profile). Using these plug-ins, Users may, as a logged-in user of these websites, share the page they are on within these websites. However, the plug-in will not be loaded until Users have installed the appropriate plug-in using the activation icon. The content of the plug-in will then be transmitted by the relevant social network directly to the User's end device and displayed there. If the appropriate selection option is selected, this activation will be valid permanently during the User's visit to the Controller's Website. Users can deactivate the buttons at any time by clicking on "Undo". Without proper activation, the plug-ins will remain inactive and no connection to social networking sites will be established. If Users have activated the use of the plug-in, the following data is processed and transmitted to the plug-in provider: (date and time of access, visited part of the website, IP address, domain name).
- The Controller's website also contains external links, such as to his Facebook, Instagram page or to his Youtube channel. The Controller has no control over what data is collected by the provider of plug-ins or social networking sites and how it is processed. For information on the purpose and scope of data collection, including the cookies used therein, their further processing and use by third-party providers, as well as the User's rights and privacy settings options of these providers, the User can refer to the data protection notice of the respective provider.
V. DATA PROCESSING OUTSIDE THE EEA
In connection with the fact that data collected using cookies of the Controller's third-party providers may be made available, the Controller informs that some data may be transferred outside the European Economic Area. Such data transfer may be based on standard contractual clauses in accordance with the decision of the European Commission or on the User's explicit consent.
VI. WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT FOR COOKIES
- Cookies can be deleted by the User after they have been saved by the Controller, through the appropriate functions of the web browser or other tools used for this purpose.
- Website Users may withdraw their consent and change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about their every posting on the Website User's device. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
- As a result of changing the settings, a so-called opt-out cookie will be placed in the User's browser. It only serves to identify the User's objection - lack of consent. Please note that an opt-out cookie only works in the browser used to save it. If all cookies are deleted or if the User uses a different browser or a different end device, the opt-out settings must be made again.
VII. FINAL PROVISIONS
- The settings in the browser can be changed to require it to accept cookies, to accept or reject only certain types of cookies, or to reject all cookies. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser - in the description of the help function of the browser, or the user can contact the manufacturer of the software regarding instructions on disabling and deleting cookies) settings.
- The User may disable individual advertisers using the search history to deliver online behavioural advertising by visiting https://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices